Tuesday, April 6, 2010

welcome to Sara's world...

So, my modus operandi is basically that I easily make friends with people I work with, go to school with...whatever, but I never have really considered those people like, LIFE LONG friends. It may be because I moved SO much as a kid/teenager but I was never a girl who had 'a whole bunch of girlfriends'. Girls are more obsessive, judgmental, condescending, snarky...

That being said, I'm having issues at this point in time, and I'm not quite sure how to handle them....mixed feelings are very abundant and at this point in my life, I have very VERY little patience for people that are inconsiderate and don't think about what they're saying when they speak...

I guess I'm trying to vent without having a screaming bitch fest because at this point in my life I kind of have adopted a good friends mantra....I hate people.....but I don't hate people...just people that don't think...that's my only alteration..
I'm sad that C (my apparently ex-friend that my brother may or may not be marrying) has caused problems and not appologized for them
I hate what guido is going through
i hate how lonely i am
i'm super glad carrie & I are good
I think that u have to go through some kind of mutual understanding process before u can judge someone & have them respect ur opinion, &/or before u should feel like ur opinion matters
and also, if u ever tell someone who has children that they should not get a small dog because it may choke to death (due to ur lack of housekeeping skills) either, a) have had & raised children and ur talking to someone whose only child died via chocking OR be an amazing pet owner who loves their animals like they are your children (you know, like, you don't put the ones to sleep that annoy you and you don't sell them off it they become inconvenient and buy a puppy insntead.....)

Ironically, I know that the few people that read this blog occassionaly will have NO idea what I'm talking about, and I find that wonderfully comforting!

XOXO

welcome to Crazyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nano widget