I found this on one of the other blogs I enjoy reading and even though I have never had one of my blogs "tagged" and the only person that "follows" them is my cousin *thannk you mandaboo* I thought this was a neat idea!
Here they are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
We may be running out of weird/random things you don't know about me, so I'll do my best.
1) I have an insane imagination! I love thinking about how things would come to life. I also think way too much about every day things: body language, impressions, thoughts, how am I affecting you? Is this favor in the relm of your comfort? What are you not telling me that's relevant to this situation? How can I help you right now?
2) I like letting people in on my thoughts because I think that you can learn a lot from understanding how other people think. At the same time I try not to get frusterated that not many people actually read my blog, I guess it's the whole "if you build it, they will come" philosophy.
3) I try not to be paranoid about safety. I know there are wackos out there. For some reason some people turn in their mind from loving one another to, "it's my way or I'll kill you" I like to think that those "kind of people" live far away from me and I shouldn't have to worry about it, but I would hate myself if something I said or did on a blog lead one of those psychos to my door. I have to find balance between the two.
4) This is the first election that I've actually RESEARCHED! How stupid is that? I mean all this time I've just kind of gone a long with the politics of my parents but you know what, I don't think that's right anymore. I don't think that McCain is going to bring change to this country. I also know that as much as I want things to get better, that unless a lot of people can expand their horizons and become more open minded that Obama is actually risking his LIFE for this country. Why do people think killing him is going to SOLVE ANYTHING!?!!? Change can be scary, I know, but have some FAITH in your fellow man!
5) I adore my family. By family I mean my darling husband, my wonderful children, my best friends, my in-laws, my parents, my siblings, all the strangers that have come into my life and made it better. All the people that gave me a moment of their time to help when they didn't have to. That's what it's all about people. That's what life is about, random acts of kindness, they can change the world!
6) I am constantly searching for balance. I have to keep track of so much. I need to make sure that while I'm trying to start a business that I don't let the quality time with my kids, my husband, my family (as described above) fall to the side. I have to make sure that I am providing for my family, that life stays fun, and that I never get stuck in a rut. I have to be careful of my addictions (shopping, making love, games, crafts, soccer, to name a few!) and do everything in moderation so that I get more done every day!
7) I HATE cleaning the house. I am going to hire someone to do it for me eventually. Not because I'm lazy but because if I can contribute to some one else's income and get rid of a chore that makes me miserable at the same time, why not?
Now, for the tagging:
I Don't Know Squat: Been Tagged... and stuff
Don't know much about Amanda
out of character
daring young mom
So....now I'm going to go to all those blogs and show them some LOVE!!
Happy Tuesday all!
(shoot, just remembered that I have to find sheets for Togas by TONIGHT!!)