Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my cat has a bathroom fetish!!


So I have cats. 3 cats. Well 2 1/2 cats because I'm only supposed to have one of them half the time, like kitty daycare or something, but that's another story for another day. My oldest kitty is a heifer that goes by the name of Satan. She was given to us as a kitten and she turned into evil kitty demon spawn....hence the name. Since then we've gotten her fixed, she's gotten older, gotten fatter, and gotten nicer....however she has the weird obsession with eating while you're going to the bathroom, like she get's excited when she sees you stand up because maybe, just maybe you're going to be running to the bathroom to pee and she can get the priviledge of eating while you're sitting there doing your business. She likes to wait at the top of the stairs every morning as soon as the alarm goes off, I think she waits there to see which bathroom my husband is going to use when he gets out of bed first....upstairs or down. If he uses the upstairs one, she'll resume her post at the top of the stairs, but if he makes the turn to go downstairs, she RUNS under his feet (I swear she gets stepped on 10 times a day!) and then races to the bathroom.


Needless to say, she's rather stupid, and it drives Eric crazy!! She does it to me all day and all night. If I'm watching TV in the living room adn I get up to go to the bathroom she's up, even if she was sleeping dead to the world! She's up as fast as she can and racing to the bathroom. She looks dissapointed when you turn into the kitchen instead. And if by some miracle you make it into the bathroom without her noticing she'll sit in front of the door scratching at it and meowing or even pushing it open and coming in if you don't shut it completely.....UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nano widget