Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random.....

I have the cutest baby EVER!!! I know, I know I might be biased just a bit, but look!!


Maybe it's just the outfit? (his daddy has the same super cute brown eyes and he looks oh-so good in dark colors!) So let's see what's been going on.....I signed Jeremiah up for cub scouts (see previus post to see how that went...ugh) Guido has been working with Jeremiah and Cody on their goal shooting and goalie skills so they're better prepared for the next soccer game.


Guido also helped out holding mr. Gage while I cooked dinner. He's so freakin' cute!! Me I've been busy getting into school this semester, loving my classes and just hanging out. Debating whether I want to be a den leader or not AND really trying NOT to think about the fact that it's the anniversary of 9/11....there's just too many memories there....ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment

nano widget