Monday, September 8, 2008

stuffI've really enjoyed

Today has been kind of a weird day. It's been like so long since I really got into one of my classes. Well, not that long but the last two sessions (so 16 weeks) I've had to take accounting classes online and that is just BRUTAL. I hate online classes, I hate accounting....so all in all....BLAH! Then on tuesday I started Advanced project management and operations management classes and they are so interesting! I don't know if it's because their in my "area of expertise" I mean, that's what I'm getting my degree in is project management or if it's because I now have only 15 weeks left until I finally, FINALLY get my degree.....I almost cried when I realized it's just a matter of weeks!! I can't believe it! I mean, I guess I always thought I'd get there but it was kind of always so far away....

FYI I am going to have the HUGEST BASH for my graduation!! It is going to be freakin' big...I'm talking good old fashioned kegger!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

nano widget